Razored Beef Tenderloin Flatbread
- Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 2 oz. tenderloin
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of roasted red bell pepper
- Salt and Pepper the 2 oz. tenderloin and pan sear both sides. Let it rest for 2-3 minutes and razor off thin slices
- Dice the onion and caramelize in a pan.
- To assemble, lay the slice of tenderloin on Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust, add the caramelized onions and roasted peppers, and top with goat cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450F and bake for 8-10 minutes